- Our Service
- General Operations
Fire Facility Business Support
- Address the clients with worksite grievances and complaints on behalf of its members.
- Lobbying the contract system to tailor to the industry-specific workload.
- Promoting international relationships and improving the technologies related to fire facilities.
- Standardization of market prices, unit quantities, documentation and cost accounting.
Membership Services and Information
- Providing the information on the laws, institutions, policies, notices, safety regulations, technology,
and various techniques such as Management Information Systems necessary to conduct business.
- Providing the information requested by the placement agencies for PQ and qualification.
- Distribution of the members list to the placement and related agencies to increase company publicity.
- Various certificate issuance.
- Guidance of the various institutional policies.
- Notification of changes in laws regarding fire facility businesses and insuring that the contract costs are fair
and up to standards.
- Public relations for firefighting facility business development.
- Public relations with the media.
- Provide information to the members on changes to the government policies regarding fire facility businesses.
- Create public awareness about the industry through promoting relationships with the media.